Fortaleza rental

I have to stay in Fortaleza for one year and study at Campus do Pici.

What will be the rental rates. What is better: apartment or some villa or penthouse.

Is the area around campus do pici safe.

Which is the best locality nearby to stay.

how can i send money back to India.

will my mobile phone bought in India work there with a brazilian sim.

please advise.

Hi and welcome on board rajeevkh14!

I hope other members will help you soon :)

Regards
Armand

Hi there!
I live in Meireles, the tourist area of Fortaleza and close to the beach.
This is the best and safest area of the city.  A flat or small apartment here would cost around R$1,500.
You can find less expensive places but you have to be careful that the trade-off is not safety.
If you have an unlocked phone, you can buy a chip here.
My email is [email protected] and I have a service to help people coming here.  Please get in touch.
Andy Neill
Fortaleza, Brazil

Hy you have a service to help people coming to Brazil. Can you tell me more about what kind of services you provide. I'm interesting in mouving to Brazil this year. For the moment I'm in Mallorca. Tks Bogdan

Hi there!
I have a unique service for this cvity.  I will find you accommodation that you require before you arrive.  Then, when you get here, I pick you up at the airport and get you to your accommodation and assist with any problems you may have while you are here.  For example, I'll get you set up with cell phone service here so that you can communicate.
I'll show you the city and make some personal introductions for you...for one thing, I'll make a personal introduction for you to the best tour company in town so that if you want to take a look at some of the other smaller cities along the coast, you'll get there and back the best way possible.
You'll need a CPF card...a personal ID...and I'll assist with that as well.  It's needed to make some purchases here, such as cell phones, and is used as a personal ID in Brazil.
If you wish to rent a vehicle, we can help with that.
In general, I will try and keep you from paying "Gringo" prices for things you buy.
This is the link to my web site and you can read all about my services there.  Then you can ask any questions you like.

[moderated]

I have been providing this service since 2005 and have had something like 100 clients over that time.
When would you be looking at coming here?
Andy Neill
Fortaleza, Brazil

aneill > advertisement is not allowed on the forums. If you would like to promote your business, you should register in thebusiness directory.

Thanks for your comprehension

So what do I do now?  I already entered my business on your site.
I had a response from someone who saw that!
Andy

not a problem, just use the private message system

Hi there!
Where is a screen for private messages?

Hi there!
And where is Grand Baie?

Where is a screen for private messages?

just click on the envelop you see under the profile pictures ;)

Grand Baie is in Mauritius

Hi there!
OK...Gotcha!!!

Hi Neil, Can you send me an email to me at [email protected]   I need to get more info on Fortaleza from you . Obrigado  Rick Coley