Help finding part-time English-speaking waiting staff in Rennes

Hi there,

I'm new to this forum having come across it while looking for web resources to get in touch with potential candidates for my new organic restaurant opening in Rennes in Novemeber (09).

Would any of you fellow ex-pats know someone who would fit the bill?
I'm inserting the advert we've put together; please feel free to forward to anyone you think might be interested!

Part-time Waiting Staff wanted
We seek a responsible, well-presented, friendly waiter/waitress.

Candidates should:
Þ    be a native English speaker & bilingual French

Þ    have some catering experience (references a plus)

Þ    show knowledge of or interest in the organic movement, ecology, sustainability etc.

Þ    preferably be a non-smoker

What are we offering?

The opportunity to work in a unique food venture with pleasant, passionate people. The chance to gain precious work experience & a hands-on view of business in France!

Fully declared CDD contract, initially 2 hours lunchtime weekdays, offered at the basic hourly rate plus tips & meal included.
Position will start early November.

Please send your CV to [email protected] 

Many thanks,
Lisalou

Hello,
Are you still looking for someone to fill this position?

Wini

Hi Lisalou.
I hope you have managed to fill the position by now and that your restaurant is open and is successful. Whilst I cannot offer any help with recruitment I think it might be interesting for you to perhaps post a series of articles on my (moderated : no ads) so we are looking for some regular contributors. If you are interested then please let me know through the contact page on the website.
Kind regards, Martin

Hi Lisalou,

I would like inform to you that i am a student of Master degree in Rennes and can you tell me that you have some job still in your restaurant. Because i am coming to Rennes in September and if you have something please email me your offer. My email id is [email protected]

Thanks
Ritesh Kumar
33 Beaulieu

Hello,

For those searching a job in restaurants, you might also want to insert an ad in the Jobs section of Brittany Classifieds.

Hope this helps
Arlette

Hi lisalou,
i am staying in Rennes,i am a college student speaking english and i am looking for some part time job.
Please reply if you have something for me.
Thank you.

I am from the US, live just outside Yellowstone and I am hoping you are the person I met in France in December.  I ate at an organic restaurant with a beautiful French woman, I was introduced to an American owner.... speaking English!
Let me know if I have the right place please. [email protected]
Thanks!
Doug

Hi
i am africain from Ghana . i am  studying in Rennes now !i am seriously looking for a part time job! i speak English and a little French! i am very hardworking! lets start working!

lisalou wrote:

Hi there,

I'm new to this forum having come across it while looking for web resources to get in touch with potential candidates for my new organic restaurant opening in Rennes in Novemeber (09).

Would any of you fellow ex-pats know someone who would fit the bill?
I'm inserting the advert we've put together; please feel free to forward to anyone you think might be interested!

Part-time Waiting Staff wanted
We seek a responsible, well-presented, friendly waiter/waitress.

Candidates should:
Þ    be a native English speaker & bilingual French

Þ    have some catering experience (references a plus)

Þ    show knowledge of or interest in the organic movement, ecology, sustainability etc.

Þ    preferably be a non-smoker

What are we offering?

The opportunity to work in a unique food venture with pleasant, passionate people. The chance to gain precious work experience & a hands-on view of business in France!

Fully declared CDD contract, initially 2 hours lunchtime weekdays, offered at the basic hourly rate plus tips & meal included.
Position will start early November.

Please send your CV to [email protected] 

Many thanks,
Lisalou

Are you still recruiting staff at the moment?

Hello,

I am interested for available position. Any possibilities??

Hi
I saw your add and i am interested to  work with you i got good communication skill in English and knowledge in cratering as well i am staying in 20 Rue saint-Helier, Center,Rennes, i think i will be a best support staff for your restaurant so i am waiting for your valuable reply and my id [email protected] and my number 0751599592. Waiting for your positive reply.

Thank you
Deepika