Cheap English preschool in Antwerp

Dear All,

My name is Mohan and I am soon moving to Antwerp with my family (wife and four years old daughter).

Could anybody write me about cheaper English medium preschool near Antwerp center or zwindrecht?

The schools that we find on Internet have fees upto 10K euros per annum, does any body know cheaper english-french or english medium schools?

Sincerely yours
Mohan Wadekar

All private schools in Belgium. 3 schools in Antwerp offer English, yes 10k upwards. Dutch is the language of Antwerp. If you want to be able to talk to anyone, go for a local school. They are free.
http://batchgeo.com/map/2a31361d90c2d9f … 87ee44ccd5

Thank you for your reply!

Sincerely
Mohan

Mohan,

Its true that there are no cheaper English schools in Antwerp. You can consider the European School of Mol which is situated in Mol (around 1 Hour train ride from Antwerp). Its a good school with affordable fee (around 3-4K) with Bus Service from Antwerp. However, the bus journey is of 1 hour one way so it might be too much for your daughter. Some people live in Mol so that they are close to the school and then travel to Antwerp for work.

If you are interested in Bi-Lingual schools, there is one French-English Bi-lingual school in Antwerp (Lycée français d'Anvers). Its comparitvely cheap (around 6-8K).

Welcome to Antwerp btw.. :-)

Hello All,

We are planning to move to Antwerp. Have a 3.5 years daughter. Can anyone suggest any Cheap English preschool in/around Copernicuslaan 2018 Antwerpen. We may be here for only 1-2 years, so don't want to go for big british/international schools. Please suggest.

Thanks.