Apply for a job in Andorra

Hello everybody

i am mechanical engineer, someone know if have some vacancies or know some people or agencies that i can send my CV or apply for a job in Andorra?

Thanks for all,

Marcel

Hello Marcel.

Have you tried to post an advert in the Jobs in Andorra section? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Look on Facebook at: anem per feina

Hello everybody

I am magister (master of science),major Geography and Cartography , someone know if have some vacancies or know some people or agencies that i can send my CV or apply for a job in Andorra?
Thanks for all,

Patryk

linkedin.com/pub/patryk-cwojdzinski/a4/b55/98

But, are you in Andorra yet ? from which country are you ? because it is very complicated to obtain the residence in Andorra if you are from outside the EU.

But we can make it easier. Because it would be easy.

I'm a certified and accident free forklift and a mobile operator with license CE would like to relocate to Andorra to continue my profession in the same field. Is there any agencies to assist me or someone living there guide me? I'm grateful.  My is Divine.

aseyedivine wrote:

I'm a certified and accident free forklift and a mobile operator with license CE would like to relocate to Andorra to continue my profession in the same field. Is there any agencies to assist me or someone living there guide me? I'm grateful.  My is Divine.

Sorry no work available. Locals only.

I am local and looking  for a job

nancyweah9 wrote:

I am local and looking  for a job

According to your profile you are not a local, in fact a Ghanaian. 
You can place you CV in the jobs section at the top of this page but do not expect a reply.

Please if anyone can help me, how to check your Andorra visa online to verified to see if is original. Thanks

amponsah120 wrote:

Please if anyone can help me, how to check your Andorra visa online to verified to see if is original. Thanks

Why would you think it isn't?

Is there any help?

If you went through the proper channels, it will be fine.
If you did not, check it with their embassy but there's a very good chance it's a scam.

Please my name is Alikor Robert from Ghana

Is it's easy to find a work as a pediatrician or family medicine doctor???