Central security hospital

have anyone idea of central sucurity hospital riyadh.i m selected as resident doctor thre?wat kind of working atmosphere there?

thanks in anticipation

sunil chaudhari wrote:

have anyone idea of central sucurity hospital riyadh.i m selected as resident doctor thre?wat kind of working atmosphere there?

thanks in anticipation

Are you referring to security forces hospital in Riyadh ?

no i m taking about central security hospital which is under umbrella of ami.american medical institute.

sunil chaudhari wrote:

no i m taking about central security hospital which is under umbrella of ami.american medical institute.

Sorry I am not aware of this, neither a search in Google yielded poor results. Perhaps some member in the forum could assist you hopefully.

thanks.can u give me idea of riyadh life.as single male person.qaliti of kife etc

sunil chaudhari wrote:

thanks.can u give me idea of riyadh life.as single male person.qaliti of kife etc

These issues and general quality of life in Riyadh has been discussed several times in this forum. Please use the "Google" Custom Search tool bar on top to search through this forum for specific answers. If there are other specific issues that you need to address, please feel free to do so.

thanks.i just want to know tat as a single person can i ejyou shopping in saudi mall and enjoy restaurant
tjanks

Dude...thts the only enjoyment if u can call it u have in saudi, shopping malls and restaurants, point is how long can u enjoy and live by these 2... make sure ur job role adds to ur overall experience and negotiate hard on package thts the only thing which might stop u kicking urself atleast once a month ;>

ya bro.i m slected ad resident doctor in centrsl security force.first i will come alone withiot my wife.i m from india.i m asking becauce i heard tst saudi is very consrrvative society nd ss a single man there r so many restriction.so asking can we enjoy gym,restaurant nd other activity or not.

Central security hospital or CSH is a prison hospital . They hire drs and nurses for al-hair prison in Riyadh . It's not a general hospital.