Getting married in Uruguay

Hi all,

We invite all the ones who got married in Uruguay or who are about to get married in Uruguay to participate in this thread :)

What are the formalities to get married in Uruguay? Is it the same for a couple of foreigners of for a mixed couple (between a foreigner and a native of Uruguay)?

Are the procedures complicated?

How long does it take to carry out all the formalities?

Thank you in advance for participating,

Armand

Hi Ravi!

Thanks for your help!

Armand

wow really. You want to marry a uruguain too!?.
I have a uruguain friend now, and he was like wow indians i never see but now a lot of indians live there..So even of indian origin are uruguain Ahaha xD

Mr Ravi
         I am coming to Urguay kindly suggess me regarding experiance of staying in Urguay. Pls. Also give your contact details on Sky pay and Facebook. Pls.

I too would like to know about the legal formalities of toursit/non-resident marrying in Uruguay!

Hello. Exmkkmplain better please. Do you want married  in uruguay?

Hi Teresa fontanone,

Please note that this thread was created to get more information about the steps and procedures about the Getting married in Uruguay.

Feel free to share your information this might be helpful.

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

Hi Armand

Did you get any replies so far to your question ?

Thanks
Surbhi

Hi Surbhi,

These are the only replies.
Do have any specific questions about this topic?

Regards
Armand

I want to learn the answer as well.

Hello Pilot003,
     Considering that this thread is over five years old, I think it's safe to say that this bird has no wings.
     Uruguay has a Turkish embassy, and the following link purports to be contact information: https://embassies.info/TurkishConsulate … deoUruguay
     Cheers from California!

Shawn