Filipino to work in PNG then wife to follow

Hi am Ric,  I will be arriving in PNG this October 21st of 2013.  I want to bring with me my wife but I understand there is a need for documentation.  I will solicit your guidance on what to do so taht my wife will be with me in PNG.  Thank you so much for your inputs.

Contact the nearest PNG Embassy and ask for the information.

Hi Ric, good to have you here in PNG, what part of PNG, its basically arranged by your Company to Sponsor her as a Tourist/Dependent or , been here for three(3) years, I applied my wife in the Philippines as Tourist First, with Consent from my Employer, You can apply at :
Papua New Guinean Embassy in Manila, the Philippines
3rd Floor, Corinthian Plaza Building
Paseo de Roxas, corner of Gamboa Street
Legaspi Village, Makati City
Manila
Philippines
[email protected]

Just download the Application Form and you will pay for the fee, for Tourist, its around 2 thousand + in Philippine Peso.

Hope this will help.

Hi jackhammer:

I am here in kokopo, East New Britain Province.

Hi Ric,

Welcome to PNG, it's good to know you're here, how's the Construction Industry there, Security, here in POM its Booming, especially in 8 mile and 9 mile sectors, we have Residential and Commercial Shops, Warehouses, Churches, we proposed some Beach Resorts there in KOKOPO, been a lot of changes here Since 2010, looking forward to bring my Family, have so many offers but still they did'nt offer Family Packages and freebies(Housing & Transports), can you share some pictures on "Life in Kokopo". Might have some pictures to share to.

Thanks,

Jackhammer