Money transfer outside brazil

I am trying to transfer fund from my Itau bank to my bank in the Philippines. It has been over a week but I am still not allowed to make the transfer and I really need to give fund to my family. Does anyone know the fastest way to transfer cash? I am in Sao Paulo and has no luck finding a Western Union agency. Help please!!!

Hi Jackie,

Check at Confidence Cambio which has a number of locations in São Paulo, the one I aways used was on Av.Paulista near Augusta, but check their site (link below) to see if there's one even nearer to you.

They are excellent, very polite and you will probably find a lot less problems with doing the transfer with them.

http://www.confidencecambio.com.br/

Cheers,
William James Woodward - Brazil Animator, Expat-blog Team

Hi William -- my officemate called Confidence Cambio for me and made an inquiry but she was told I could not make a transfer with them as I am not a Brazilian citizen. My RNE is also stamped as temporary and not permanent. :(

Hi Jackie,

You could try to have a Brazilian friend do the transfer for you, that might work.

Failing that I think you'll find a Western Union at some of the Banco do Brasil or Bradesco branches.

Cheers,

You need try send money by money gram branch . Its branch near centro near republica or bras . Its is easy or simple way

Need u only password with vaild visa or cpf ou other document brasil if you have so very easy.

If you need address me send you monday because me nao know number the shop in bras but its shop near my apartament so if u need me help you

wjwoodward wrote:

Hi Jackie,

You could try to have a Brazilian friend do the transfer for you, that might work.

Failing that I think you'll find a Western Union at some of the Banco do Brasil or Bradesco branches.

Cheers,

I did go to western union but you can only tranfer if you have a Bradesco or Banco do Brasil account. They are also asking for all sorts of documents to prove my income and my relationship to the person I'm sending the fund to. Is it always like this?

honeyharinder wrote:

You need try send money by money gram branch . Its branch near centro near republica or bras . Its is easy or simple way

Need u only password with vaild visa or cpf ou other document brasil if you have so very easy.

If you need address me send you monday because me nao know number the shop in bras but its shop near my apartament so if u need me help you

Can you give me the complete address please? I tried going to a couple of money gram branches listed in there website but the info was all wrong so I was not able to make any transfer. Thanks!

Hi Honeyharinder

Can you please share your experience or the details to send money to India.It would be really helpful.

Regards
Dhiraj Prakash

Transferring funds via banks in either direction (in or out of Brazil) officially is very expensive and time consuming.

I recommend using bitcoin (works both directions) or if you Need money in Brazil use your foreign credit card to pay for things or withdraw BRL 800 per day from the ATM. If you need more cash and quick I normally sell USD or EUR I brought to Brazil in cash to Brazilians friends who want to travel in the future. This is the best deal for both sides when you use the interbank rate. I have no income here in Brazil and cover the expenses of a family of fout that way.

Hi prakash,

Nice suggestion on sharing or transfering money to home country. Which bank account have you opened and how do you send money to your country. Did you have a prior aoount from India which can be used in brazil. Please suggest