Russian Speaker Friends

Privet,

I am actually studying Russian classes now so it will definitely help to have Russian friends to practice so I can improve faster. I have been to Moscow and St Petersburg few times for work and leisure. I have fall in love with this place and the people. I am also thinking and looking out for jobs that enable me to travel to Russia more often.

I actually already had some business contact in Moscow and St Petersburg so I am preparing just in case I have the opportunity to move over at least I am well prepared with the language. I do not mind to be flying in between Russia and Malaysia as long as I get to enjoy both world. I also think Russia is currently developing rapidly so I am seeking for opportunities here.

If you need any information or probably coming to Malaysia or Asia for holiday, you can drop me a message and I am happy to help out. I understand many Russian that travel to Asia required Russian speakers tour guide most of the time so I will practice it more and can show you around :)

Spasiba,
Jerry

hello ,,, so do u speack russian ???what kind of job u have ?

Hello Walid,

I am still a beginner and have been attending classes here. I can't speak fluent yet and it seems the British English is still stuck in my head. I have been practicing a lot online and just need someone I can practice oral too.

Cheers,
Jerry

Hey am from Pakistan i want learn Russian and make friends ,Sonu

If you need Russian speaking practice I can help you.I'm Russian,so you'll know all new words we use there))