Applying for the visa ( Bank statement problems ) please help me

hello forums i`m sorry if anybody have any information about applying for the visa please help me urgently :( i have a problem in my bank statement , they told me your account must lasts for 6 months in bank in order to get the bank statement but i can`t wait those 6 months , so can i give them my father bank statement and any certificate says that he transferred the money for me ? and i already have the money in my account or there is no way and i must wait :(:(:( please hello me

help not hello

hey bro u must wait 6 month now way out from ur bank statement cuz its the most impratnat paper..if u still planing to come to croatia i adivce u to not come here.
[Moderated: Rude language + off topic]

[Moderated: Off topic]

They were very critical of my comment , so refused to allow it to be printed. It told truth about Croatia from personal experience and opinion, Not very good

Suggest MOST STRONGLY you don't do it. I have NOW decided NOT to re-locate myself and my horses there . If, however, you want more information from personal experience, please get in touch with me, direct.

I suppose you could have your father write a letter stating that he is helping you financially and transferred money to you. This will need to be notarized and translated into Croatian. (The relevant information on the bank statements should be translated as well.)

I am not positive if this will work, so I would check with MUP (The Ministry of the Interior) or contact your embassy and ask them first. Of course, you could always hire a lawyer who can navigate the system for you, but I understand this might not be ideal.

MUP's info for foreigners: http://www.mup.hr/1266.aspx

ooh thanks a lot guys i finally got the visa :D i will be in zagreb in 7-4-2012 i hope i could meet you byeeeeeeeee

wish for u luck bro..even i dont know what luck u will find here..but anyway try to connect me when u arrive..will be good to see someone from my homeland ;)

send me your number in private message 2nta shklk t3baan hnak awwweee :D:D eshta isa el donia htb2a 7lwa

Mohamed El Sayed wrote:

wish for u luck bro..even i dont know what luck u will find here..but anyway try to connect me when u arrive..will be good to see someone from my homeland ;)

ok my african friend i will ask my friends there to help you

mbezo wrote:

bro do you know africans student there because i have a friend in zagreb who tell me that is very good there and he tell me that i come i will have a small student job and have money to pay my bills.please can you tell me what about accomodation in zagreb iam fiding a student room.thank

fink you mustafa
i see your message. But can you tell me if you av got  estudent visa or touriste visa or visa for busneman . because i have got my own company create in 03/03/2012.
For the letter of my work wat will i wriet in the letter

i have tourism visa

papmasse wrote:

fink you mustafa
i see your message. But can you tell me if you av got  estudent visa or touriste visa or visa for busneman . because i have got my own company create in 03/03/2012.
For the letter of my work wat will i wriet in the letter

hi samy are you from africa?which part?is there a croatian embassy in kenya?

Hello taniacess -> Just to note that this thread is a year old! ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

thanks

aslam o alaikam

how r u mustafa bhai

i want to know where r u at this time in Croatia or in pakistan or in other country???
i want to know some info about Croatia plz

plz contact me on my email

[email protected]

i will b waiting ur response
or on my below cell number
thanks
rizi
[Moderated: Please send numbers in private]

Hi mianrizi,

Welcome to Expat.com.

Please note that you can also post your questions directly on the Croatia forum. I am sure the members will be able to provide you with some useful information very soon.

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

hi dear hasna

i m from pakistan i want to know about process of Visa for crotia .i want to come in croatia. so plz guide me abitout visit visa,how can i get it.

thanks
waiting u all members response

Hi mianrizi,

I would suggest you to start a new thread on the Croatia forum for better visibility and interaction.

You may then ask your questions related to the visa process for Croatia.

Thank you and best of luck,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

How much bank statement  want for study  in Croatia?

Hello Kanij Fatema ???,

Welcome to Expat.com  :cheers:

I doubt that the initiator will get to see your message as it is a very old thread.

I invite you to create a new thread on the Croatia forum to ask your question.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team.

Hi Dear
would like to apply for student visa?
actually it depends on ur income how much u can show on ur account
last 6 month statement