Commercial Visit Visa

I am considering a Job in KSA-Riyadh. And my new company has forwarded the invitation letter of "Commercial Visit Visa" but I don't want to go on this Visa, because they mentioned the name of my ex-company as a foriegn company and my ex-company do not provide me documents and not willing to send me KSA, bcuz they said its not our responsibility to send you KSA.

Is there any other way so that I could demand the relevant visa, since my new company is saying that they have no work visa visa's at the moment.

Please tell me the genuine way!!

Welcome to Expat.com Thinker12!

Hope that you'll soon be enlightened.;)

Harmonie.

Please check with the Saudi company about the possibility to provide you an invitation letter in your name.

Alright ! but commercial suits to me ? as I am an IT Professional having MS degree & 5 years of experience.

Someone told me that I should ask to saudi company to issue me the working visa. But saudi company does not have any other visa except commercial Visit Visa. Please guide me in this regard !

Commercial visit visa cost 80$: An economical, speedy, safe choice for companies to invite people and assess their compatability.

If someone passes the evaluation test period, he is given a working visa which cost at least $500+ and it depends on some factors like the company must be in the green category (saudization) etc plus getting visas issued is time taking plus red tape etc etc.

You tell me, as a company what would you issue to potential employees?

Sorry I started with cost numbers; the driving factor is the convenience and flexibility in most cases; not the cost.

Yes you are right, but you know in this type visa one has to provide the long documents series to embassy for the Visa Stamping.

And in my case I am also suffering ..

I have an offer in a international company for their project near jeddah.They have offerd me family status, but right now they are giving me commercial visit visa and saying that they will convert this visa into fmily and permanent wotk visa later. transfer it to work visa so until you get the work visa you will be alone after you got it  we will apply for your family visa,
So my question is that how much is the maximum and minimum duration for this commercial visa and is it necessary to go exit and come back when it wil be converted in work visa.
Regards,

engrqayoom wrote:

I have an offer in a international company for their project near jeddah.They have offerd me family status, but right now they are giving me commercial visit visa and saying that they will convert this visa into fmily and permanent wotk visa later. transfer it to work visa so until you get the work visa you will be alone after you got it  we will apply for your family visa,
So my question is that how much is the maximum and minimum duration for this commercial visa and is it necessary to go exit and come back when it wil be converted in work visa.
Regards,

The max period a commercial visa issued nowadays is for 3 months - single or multiple entry. If your company says they can convert this into resident visa , well and good. You dont have to exit and reenter in this case.

what do you mean by multiple re-entry?
It can be convert easily or not.?

engrqayoom wrote:

what do you mean by multiple re-entry?
It can be convert easily or not.?

Multiple entry means you can enter and leave any number of time with the same visa. Single entry will expire after you leave, while multiple will be valid for the duration it has been issued.

dear freinds,
please reply me.I have got an offer from the contracting company.this company offering sevices to one big company in jubail.
Now i have got an commericial visa for myself and for my family.it says ""print and revise with the kingdom embassy"" in arabic.(i translated by google).
It says 180 days and many returns(entrys.i beleive)
1. is it can be converted in to work visa?
2.is my family can stay with me?
3.can i put my children in school in jubail?
4.do i need to renew evry 6 months, by exiting the kingdom.

so many questions .please answer me brothers.
i need help.

abusamir wrote:

dear freinds,
please reply me.I have got an offer from the contracting company.this company offering sevices to one big company in jubail.
Now i have got an commericial visa for myself and for my family.it says ""print and revise with the kingdom embassy"" in arabic.(i translated by google).
It says 180 days and many returns(entrys.i beleive)
1. is it can be converted in to work visa?
2.is my family can stay with me?
3.can i put my children in school in jubail?
4.do i need to renew evry 6 months, by exiting the kingdom.

so many questions .please answer me brothers.
i need help.

The point to note about visit visas is that the type of entry and duration. If its multiple then you need to exit and re enter at least once in 30 days. Conversion to work visas are very rare and complicated. Family can stay with you if they are also being issued visit visa and coming with you. No you cannot enroll kids in schools, very few schools will accept kids on visit visas.

Thank you brother,
this is one is the very clear reply i ever get.
thank you very much.

i will ask the company to arrange a work visa for me.Is it right?
If they give me the work visa can i accompany my family with me or i must go alone then arange family visa?

please reply.

abusamir wrote:

Thank you brother,
this is one is the very clear reply i ever get.
thank you very much.

i will ask the company to arrange a work visa for me.Is it right?
If they give me the work visa can i accompany my family with me or i must go alone then arange family visa?

please reply.

Its always best to ask for work visa and when on work visa only you can come first and once you have iqama / residence permit you will be able to apply for family visa and bring them as well.