VISIT VISA FOR MY ELDER REAL SISTER

Could anybody tell is visit visa for a real sister is allowed in the kingdom I have applied 2 times to ministry of foreign affairs but they disapproved my application request. I am working under ministry of health as a medical doctor is there anyway I can get my elder sister to get a visit visa to kingdom.Thanks.

With wasta, anything is possible in this country.  Getting a sister over is nothing at all.

Find someone with wasta among your friends, colleagues, and acquaintances.

Trapezius wrote:

With wasta, anything is possible in this country.  Getting a sister over is nothing at all.

Find someone with wasta among your friends, colleagues, and acquaintances.

Agree with Trapezius, its not usually given these days since they do not have a way for confirming if the coming person is your real sister. There were cases where people brought some "sisters" to live with them and hence this has been stopped as of now. But if you know someone who can push your case through then you might be lucky. Also put some more support documents like a doctors certificate / affidavit  that your sister is coming to look after your wife or kids since they are not feeling well. Just to support your application.