Reason for degree attestation!

Hello all,

I would like to get my university degree attested.

The Saudi Cultural Bureau would like to have a reason to attest the degree.

The thing is I cant find a reason, yet I want to get it attested just in case Id require it later on..

My employer is more than happy with my non-attested qualification certificate, my profession (on iqama) matches my work-title, my iqama is not expiring anytime soon.

What possible reason could I provide to Saudi Cultural Bureau?

Any help is highly appreciated.
Thanks.

sh3hryar wrote:

Hello all,

The thing is I cant find a reason, yet I want to get it attested just in case Id require it later on..

My employer is more than happy with my non-attested qualification certificate, my profession (on iqama) matches my work-title, my iqama is not expiring anytime soon.

Thanks.

As per my knowledge, in following situations you will be needed attested degree

1. If you change your profession then they will check your degree if attested or not.

2. When you will sponsor someone from your family and ask them to come on visit visa

mudassarkazi wrote:
sh3hryar wrote:

Hello all,

Thanks.

As per my knowledge, in following situations you will be needed attested degree

1. If you change your profession then they will check your degree if attested or not.

2. When you will sponsor someone from your family and ask them to come on visit visa

Thanks.

Easy, have your sponsor write a letter saying they need your degree to be attested even though they are happy with the non-attested one.

Thanks guys.

Yet another question, the letter from the company to the Saudi Cultural Bureaue should be in English or Arabic?

Much appreciate your replies.