Work visit visa

Hello, I received a work visit visa from a company. They have sent me d e visa d agreement papers attested by the ksa chamber of commerce
I had submitted all d papers like d e visa , d acknowledgement letter, d agreement letter, d provisional degree certificate and everything but my stamping was rejected. The reason cited for that is they want d original convocation degree which I might be getting in d next month so will my visa expire by then???? Please help :(

d?

TheLegendLeads wrote:

d?

d = the
:D

mudassarkazi wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:

d?

d = the
:D

could be "D" reason. ;)

sanjayt1988 wrote:

Hello, I received a work visit visa from a company. They have sent me d e visa d agreement papers attested by the ksa chamber of commerce
I had submitted all d papers like d e visa , d acknowledgement letter, d agreement letter, d provisional degree certificate and everything but my stamping was rejected. The reason cited for that is they want d original convocation degree which I might be getting in d next month so will my visa expire by then???? Please help :(

What profession do you have on the visa sent out to you and what is the job you'd be doing here?

Hi I have been given d designation of maitainance engineer. I would be working on d maintainance and troubleshooting of some machines