Seeking Chilean Sponsors | Patrocinadores busca

I'm planning a 13,200 mile road trip from the US to Santiago. The adventure will be blogged and video taped to create a book and documentary film. Please recommend local sponsors for this project.

[moderated: please post on the hispanophone forum]

Are you intersted in forming a caravan?  I am moving south, too, in the summer, and would qppreciate company.

Carol

My apologies for the delayed response, I've been jammed up with liquidation efforts the last few weeks. Thanks for the interest and invite, Carol. Having lived in the Blasted Lands, my term for metropolitan Phoenix, I'm hoping to head South closer to January 1st, but the "Best laid plans of mice and men..."

For regular updates on my efforts check out my articles at http://7thpillar.wordpress.com/ and feel free to contact me directly. Who knows, our timing may align regardless of my current efforts.

Alex

Hi Alex,

My departure timeframe is now July 2014.  Let's keep in touch.  Are you still headed for Chile?  I'm considering other places, too, as Chile is giving me a hard time bringing in my pets: 2 rabbits and 2 chickens.  They want to quarantine them and I want to avoid that.

Carol

I definitely want to stay in touch as I expect similar challenges bringing my K9 Masters across multiple borders. Since my last note to you I've received some "dire warnings" in the comments section of The Boot-Strap Expat.com, but these are exactly the type of challenges and hopefully free market/voluntaryist solutions I hope to document for the benefit of others in the future.

Hope all is well in your part of the universe.

Alex

Woww.. awesome trip!