Booking Air Tickets

What is the recommended website/agent to book the airtickets ? Specifically for destination to India from KSA.

I tried MakeMyTrip.com but I am not satisfied with their service as their response time is atleast 1 day which is an issue sometimes. Also, their website is not very advanced. So, overall , I am looking to know your experiences and recommendation about booking the Air Tickets.

i always use the airline's official page.

just use www.saudiairlines.com and you can buy instantly.

also, www.flynas.com and www.airarabia.com for cheaper airlines.

Dear Expat.new,

In India, where you would like to travel?
Give me the destination and dates and also single or Return,

I'll let you the best possible fares for you.
Regards
Fayhan

fhyn,

I would like to go to Shirdi in India. Im not sure whats the easiest route. Return, prob first week dec weekend. Can you suggest. Thx

Dear "fyhn",
I would like to travel starting from Mumbai(BOM) to Riyadh(RUH) in mid November and returning back to Mumbai(BOM) in mid December. I am looking for Two-Way/Return ticket preferably by Saudi Arabian Airlines(SV). The return ticket should be "Open" so that I can re-plan my travel.

hi fly to Mumbai from there you can travel easy.

if you need any accommodation contact Mr. Venkatesh [Moderated: pls send personal details in private] friend of main running Lodge in shiridi.

Thx buddy

Jobsree is it making sense if I go after work on thursday and be back by saturday nite to saudi. Flite and travel time?

Brother, if if you would have post this post before 31st Oct 2013, then you would have got the cheapest ticket fare from Mum-Ruh(Return Ticket) as there was Sp. discount offer going on the SaudiAirlines.com which ended on 31st Oct,

I also made my booking to avail this fabulous offer.
But no problem now also, the fares are normal, not higher,

Pls see my printscreen for Cleartrip.com & SaudiAirlines.com

I sometimes book my ticket from Cleartrip.com also.

Note: If really want to go in Mid Nov, then i suggest you purchase the tickets within 2 days or else the fares will go high.

http://s22.postimg.org/7vgza2ln1/Clrtrip.jpg

http://s21.postimg.org/6bs6p7nw3/Saudi_Airlines.jpg

Regards,
Fayhan

Thank you for your inputs. Just out of curiosity, what was the offer like on SaudiAirlines.com?

Jed-Mum Return
1200 Riyal