Between money and organs

There are some people who sell their organs such as the heart, lungs, liver, eggs (for women) and others with reasons to refinance their lives. How can they live if the organs one by one they have sold? ...

Money is important but more valuable organs should therefore be on guarded.

When I die, I am more than happy to donate my organs to those who may need them. I hope to be able to help someone through this.

You have a very noble intention :)
Although already dead but still want to benefit others

I read somewhere that a teenager sold his kidney, because he was desperate to buy iphone and ipad.

The world has gone mad !
-Dewi-

DWSA :
it seems crazy is people who sell a kidney in order to buy something that does not really matter ^_^

“There are some people who sell their organs such as the heart, lungs, liver, eggs (for women) and others with reasons to refinance their lives.”

Of course if someone sells their heart, liver or lungs the only thing they might be financing is their own funeral.

Selling a single kidney is possible as one can live with only one kidney, and selling sperm to sperm banks, or eggs for women…(again to help with infertile couples) is about as common in much of the world as giving blood or platelets for a fee. 

About the most disgusting thing I ever heard of along these lines here in Bali was from some Swedish guy who proudly told me that when his son was born here in Bali he took the placenta home to cook and eat!  I kid you not.

I'd sell my wurlitzer for a Steinway.

Ubudian :
possible in western countries there that sell their organs to pay for his funeral but in Indonesia there is rarely an occasion like this.

HaileyinHongKong :

really?...:)

"Ubudian: possible in western countries there that sell their organs to pay for his funeral but in Indonesia there is rarely an occasion like this."

Ahhh, what I wrote was supposed to be a joke. ;)

Ubudian wrote:

“There are some people who sell their organs such as the heart, lungs, liver, eggs (for women) and others with reasons to refinance their lives.”

Of course if someone sells their heart, liver or lungs the only thing they might be financing is their own funeral.

Selling a single kidney is possible as one can live with only one kidney, and selling sperm to sperm banks, or eggs for women…(again to help with infertile couples) is about as common in much of the world as giving blood or platelets for a fee. 

About the most disgusting thing I ever heard of along these lines here in Bali was from some Swedish guy who proudly told me that when his son was born here in Bali he took the placenta home to cook and eat!  I kid you not.

I've heard of people selling sperm but I like to donste it for free.

I'd sell my kidney no problem, 'tis but a flesh...

:P

"I've heard of people selling sperm but I like to donate it for free."

For me Fred, that would depend on the donee. :D

Ubudian wrote:

"I've heard of people selling sperm but I like to donate it for free."

For me Fred, that would depend on the donee. :D

That can only mean one thing: not enough shepherds:lol:

"That can only mean one thing: not enough shepherds:lol:"

Or, too many shepherds donating in all the wrong places." :o

(Fred's avatar immediately coming to mind)

Ubudian wrote:

"That can only mean one thing: not enough shepherds:lol:"

Or, too many shepherds donating in all the wrong places." :o

(Fred's avatar immediately coming to mind)

wrong places?

Sorry Fred, I forgot for a second that you're English! :D