School with German language

Dear friends ,
Could you please advice whether there are school with German language in Bahrain .
Thanks !

If you mean German language courses (meaning you want to learn German), then yes there are. But if you are looking for a generic school where the language used for teaching is German, I haven't heard of any. Which one did you mean?

I think they mean a school that speaks German like St Chris and the British School speak English. I don't know of any though

My son don't speak English,he started primary school with German.So if we move to Bahrain he have to proceed with German if there are.If not he have to start from zero with English

I dont think its a bad thing if your son learns English and goes to an English school. As English is widely spoken in most parts of the world, i feel English will work to his advantage. As your son is young, he is likely to pick up English very quickly.

Once you are settled in Bahrain, then you can start looking for German speaking school(s) or even a German community that will give you help for your son to keep up with his German.

Good luck and best wishes...

:)

Tromeros,

I understand you! My son speaks Russian and there are no Russian-speaking schools in Bahrain as far as I can tell. Our upcoming move to Bahrain is going to be a major adjustment for him and I expect some challenges. Our advantages are that he is very young still and he at least understands English pretty well. I've spoken to him primarily in English from the beginning. I'm the only one though.

Anyway, I think the adjustment will be quick. I'm actually worried about him switching to English exclusively and losing his Russian eventually!

Good luck.

As far as I know there are no German speaking schools in Bahrain.

There are lots and lots of different nationalities at the English speaking schools - but your son will need some basic command of English to get into those schools.  You do not say how old he is.  If its a serious possibility to move, I would say get started with teaching him English now.