LOOKING FOR FRIENDS I. USA

Am looking for friends from US for my future travel....Especialy in Florida....if u wanna my frndship just contact me...THANKS

Hi  brenda kavai,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Please can you write a longer introduction about yourself? :)

Thank you,

David.

Hello David....am from Kenya bt currently living in Arabian COuntry...Soon al be going back to my hom country....then start the US travel process for my studies.

hello, me too i have travel to usa in the october, i have immigrant visa, i am selected in the dv lottery immigration, my facebook is briseur de pierre i am from algeria

VONESAI thanks for your responce.Al apreciate your frndship as for more information about there for my future travel.My mail{bkavai769 at gmail dot com}
THANKS.

Thanks VONESAI for your responce.Am currently in Arabia hoping for my studies in US.Am from Kenya wishing to socialize with frnds from US for future travel.

Hey everyone
I moved to Sarasota in sept ember this year., I am looking for any British people o families in the area! I have a daughter who will be 7 in December.  I purchased a cleaning franchise and we have made a very good start.
Please  contact me if you are interested in meeting for a coffee sometime.

Hello, Sharontouray:

Welcome to the expat-blog. I hope you find the information provided here useful. I can tell you for one Florida has a large British population. In fact, most of my dads family retired there and they all are British citizens from Ipswich, England. Send me a PM and I could potentially put you in touch with one of them.

http://yoursmiles.org/ksmile/flag6/brazil-flag-waving-smile.gif

Again, welcome!

Matt V. - Manaus, Amazonas, Brasil
Visit my Personal Blog - brazilbs.blogspot.com

I would be interested in getting in touch with these British people.  I'm American, recently moved to FL, and my husband is British.  I would like for him to meet other British people.

Hi Marly79,

Just to inform you that this thread here is a bit old as in it is dated 2013  :)

We will invite you start a new topic with all your questions on the Florida Forum please :)

Thank you

Maximilien