Property management agent

Hi 
I own an apartment in Kotor Old Town that I currently rent out to holiday makers.  Can anyone recommend a good property manager?
I have heard that Lidia who lives in Dobrota is very good but I do not have any contact details.  Does anyone know? 
Many thanks!
Melanie
UK

Hi Melanie,

try to contact with Carine, she is member here. I had some cooperation with her and her crew, and we made a good job.

Hi Melanie, I know Lidija, her phone number is 067 499 504. Hope that I helped.

Regards, Dara.

Hi Dara

Fantastic! That's really helpful. Thanks very much

Regards
Melanie

Your welcome.

Regards. Dara.

Hi Melanie,
Dara called me to say that you tring to find me.
She gave you my tel.no.Call me when you have time.
Regards,
Lidija

Thanks Nemanja for recommending us. And it's been a pleasure working with you.

Melanie, we don't do Full Property Management, however we run an agency specialized in Long-term Lets (in the whole Boka Bay, Budva and PG), so if you are interested to lease your apartment long-term you can get in touch with us. It desn't prevent you from using a property manager for key management and other maintenance works anyway, since we act as a "one-time" intermediary in order to find a suitable tenant for your property.

For Property Management we actually have a good cooperation with the company Key2Montenegro that you can find easily on the web.

Hope it helps,

All the best,

Carine

Nemanja wrote:

Hi Melanie,

try to contact with Carine, she is member here. I had some cooperation with her and her crew, and we made a good job.

I have had a property in Podi, Herceg Novi for some years and have had work undertaken on it. The result has either been poor quality or I have been overcharged.

The roof is currently in need of major repair and I wondered if anyone knew of a good builder who does good work at reasonable rates and is trustworthy?

Barry

As land surveyor I cooperated with several constructors and I can recommend some of them. My favorite one is not so cheep but he is very organized, quick, reliable and all job we agree to be done he do it with high quality.
Can you give me more details about job which should be done, so I can speak with him about price and availability.