Samsung Customer Service Riyadh: very bad !!!

I have found the Samsung customer services in Riyadh very very bad.

After 2 incidents with 2 defective products, I am really disappointed

Little English is spoken, no one writes anything down, they only promise that someone will call you, just to make you leave the shop a.s.a.p.
Then you wait for someone to call you, which never happens.
Then you try to call 920013232, where you are put in a queue with no sight at all how long the queue is. So most of the times you just give up and hang up the phone.
When you're lucky to get you're phone answered, you have to start from scratch and get new promises again without any guarantee someone will call you.

Anyone with similar experiences? Anyone can share a phone number of the call center manager? Any advice?

Albert

albertutama wrote:

I have found the Samsung customer services in Riyadh very very bad.

After 2 incidents with 2 defective products, I am really disappointed

Little English is spoken, no one writes anything down, they only promise that someone will call you, just to make you leave the shop a.s.a.p.
Then you wait for someone to call you, which never happens.
Then you try to call 920013232, where you are put in a queue with no sight at all how long the queue is. So most of the times you just give up and hang up the phone.
When you're lucky to get you're phone answered, you have to start from scratch and get new promises again without any guarantee someone will call you.

Anyone with similar experiences? Anyone can share a phone number of the call center manager? Any advice?

Albert

ALbert,

The customer service level here in Saudi is non-existent.

You have to be persistent and determined to get the issue resolved, else you will not get anything out of it.

Keep us posted.

albertutama wrote:

What language *do* they  speak?  Get a friend (or pay somebody--driver,whatever) who speaks that language to go there with you.  And DO NOT LEAVE until the problem is resolved.  I'm serious.  When you leave an office here, it's as though you've never been there (as you've learned).

As said above, the key is persistence.  Now please do NOT get angry and don't raise your voice.  Be pleasant.. but PERSISTENT!  When they realize you're not going away, they'll rectify the situation--and, btw, *you* should have some ideas of how they can do this.  Replace the product?  Then that's what you suggest and don't leave until they do it.  Ask to see the manager, the manager's manager, etc.  All with a calm demeanor and slight smile on your face.  And if they tell you to take a seat, say you prefer to stand (at the desk, counter, whatever since sitting down is *almost* as bad as leaving lol).

This works (I've used this approach myself).

Good luck!

I went there with an Arabic friend who insisted to speak to the manager. We only got to speak with a supervisor. It was obviously were too early for the manager.
This supervisor offered me to sit and I did as I had not read Alliecat's advice :-)
He promised me that someone would call me within an hour and if not then I should call his mobile 0580687000. This was 3 hours ago and the supervisor is not answering.
I will try again tomorrow to speak to the manager. Wish me luck.