Looking for a friend to hanging out and eating at Halloween night! :)

Hello!
I'm Yul, 21 y/o female. I'm looking for a male friend who will not have any schedule time tomorrow night- Halloween, I would love to make friend and hanging out for tomorrow night, eating some delicious food and drinking, also talking and exchange interested.
I'm friendly. So if you are a men and also want to have a "fake couple" to hanging out for halloween, we will! :)
I always check my inbox as well as this site until tmrw so please feel free to leave me a text and telling about yoursefl. It will be  great to meet up and having more good food! :)
Have a nice time, guys!
Thank you for your reading!

So.... who will pay the bill? :D

Sharing is the best way! haha

That sounds better :D
Don't be a parasite!

oops, tomorrow's halloween?, maybe just another lonely night :(

emmy.vn wrote:

Hello!
I'm Yul, 21 y/o female. I'm looking for a male friend who will not have any schedule time tomorrow night- Halloween, I would love to make friend and hanging out for tomorrow night, eating some delicious food and drinking, also talking and exchange interested.
I'm friendly. So if you are a men and also want to have a "fake couple" to hanging out for halloween, we will! :)
I always check my inbox as well as this site until tmrw so please feel free to leave me a text and telling about yoursefl. It will be  great to meet up and having more good food! :)
Have a nice time, guys!

What is and why do you have to be a "fake couple"?

Tran Hung Dao wrote:
emmy.vn wrote:

Hello!
Have a nice time, guys!

What is and why do you have to be a "fake couple"?

That means no strings attached. Don't hold her hand, put your arms around her and lastly no kissing either. Sounds like a boring night :lol:  Don't forget she wants food too. :lol:

emmy.vn wrote:

Hello!
Have a nice time, guys!

Sounds like a date to me.

.. and Expat.com is not a dating website.

We close the thread.

Closed