Hi :)

Hello, Im a mixed girl from Switzerland. Ive been an expat in Singapore and Bangkok, but currently back in Switzerland. Would love to meet expats in switzerland.

Su

Welcome on Expat.com

Hi Suchada500,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Your topic has been moved to Switzerland forum.

Maybe it would be nice if you can give a longer description of yourself ;)

Thank you
Priscilla
Expat.com Team

Hi Su,

Where about are you from in Switzerland originally?

...and welcome back to Switzerland! :)

Paul

Hi Paul

Originally from Zurich, but staying at Aarau now.

Would love to live abroad again though :P

Cheers

Hi Su,

It's great being an expat, isn't it? You get to experience multiple cultures and generally have a brilliant, enlarged view of the world and the wonderful people in it... :)

Enjoy your comeback!

True :) Ive been an expat in Singapore and Thailand so far and I didnt find it to be an disadvantage to be different than the locals. Its a great expirience to see an other culture and its people.
Now that Im back I feel kind of restless ;)

Hope ure having a great time here

Absolutely, and I guess you must have seen some very different culture changes between Switzerland and Singapore & Thailand?

I've visited both Singapore and Thailand and really enjoyed myself there, such lovely people! :)

Switzerland is great, I love life here! :)

I totalling understand your restless feeling; I spent time exploring the otherside of the world and coming home afterwards everything felt kind of... well, weird. Almost as if time was going very slowly, and nothing exciting happened...

When it gets too stale, it's time to move again! :)

exactly!

hello su,

How are you?

hows your life in Swiz and can you let me know , what kind of a living cost, tax etc are applicable for employees out their.

Looking forward to hear from you

Thanks and regards,
Mathew