Deepawali Celebration

Any Diwali event or celebration happening in the city?  Would like to know if people get together and host up an event for Diwali? Would like to know if some kind of party or firework happening in the city!!!

Could check out this venue for arrangements - it is in the Jalan Ipoh area http://www.templediary.com/archives/malaysia/

Navrathri celebrations are being held this coming weekend.

Hi preet saw your post online welcome to malaysia. I am local but have spent a lifetime abroad just returned to malaysia a few weeks back. I'm also looking for hotel openings having spent many years in the hotel/tourism/hospitality sector. If anything comes up on my side (fingers crossed) I shall let you know. Are you prepared to travel out of KL or looking for something in KL? Jacl

The celebration is usually along Jalan Ipoh in Kuala lUmpur. If you are looking for a place to shop for Diwali, I can recommend a few. The best place to shop according to local Indians is not Brickfields, but Little India in Klang. Of course if transport is a problem, Brickfields is good enough.