Viet long term visa or TRC

Guys,

i am completely confused by this matter, i am from Iran and i got a work permit from the employer, my question is how to apply for the TRC or a long term visa at least 1 year long, the Vietnamese embassy in Iran is just bullshit and they dont even pick up the phone on most of the times, all they say is "" YOU NEED AN INVITATION FROM VIET IMMIGRATION OFFICE""

Now, how to apply for the visa, should i contact with the visa agents or what.. the employer is ready to do what they asking for...
please give me some clue on this

thank you

hmd63 wrote:

Guys,

i am completely confused by this matter, i am from Iran and i got a work permit from the employer, my question is how to apply for the TRC or a long term visa at least 1 year long, the Vietnamese embassy in Iran is just bullshit and they dont even pick up the phone on most of the times, all they say is "" YOU NEED AN INVITATION FROM VIET IMMIGRATION OFFICE""

Now, how to apply for the visa, should i contact with the visa agents or what.. the employer is ready to do what they asking for...
please give me some clue on this

thank you

If the employer got your the Work Permit, then they should have gotten you the Temporary Residence Card as well.  Kind of retarded of your employer just to get you a work permit but forget that you need to live near the factor/office to work.

Agree with THD, the residence is obtained once the work permit is done, maybe once you arrive here they can apply for it as its a simple process.

[Moderated: send your details via a private message pls]

I never get work permit from my employer. My company just gave me a Temporary Residence Card which is a card in Blue color. I have to present it to the Immigration department for entrance Vietnam. Do Work permit and Temporary Residence Card are the same one? I also feel confuse.

Work Permit = Authorization to work this country legally
TRC (Temporary Resident Card) = To reside and travel(visa)

kitty in VN wrote:

I never get work permit from my employer. My company just gave me a Temporary Residence Card which is a card in Blue color. I have to present it to the Immigration department for entrance Vietnam. Do Work permit and Temporary Residence Card are the same one? I also feel confuse.