Soon to be upping sticks to Jubail area

Hi there,

My husband has recently been offered a new job out in Jubail.

Wondering what it is like out there, can anyone send me any pictures and info on what everyday life is like, especially for a woman.

Many thanks.

SO much has already been written about this.  Please scan the threads (the Google Custom Search box, upper right, is a God send) and then, if there is anything specific you didn't find, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best of luck!

Thanks Alliecat, I'll be sure to have a good look through everything.

really bore and strict until women don't strive to make social circle and if they are living in  a compound then its fun living over there. and what u,ll do with pics
its all desert..............

Hi Ruby,

Which company will your husband be working for? My other half has just accepted a job with Sadara. He will be due to start at the end of Jan 2014, but he will be away at another location training for the first few months so I will be staying behind in the UK for about 6 months, after which me and the two cats will hopefully be heading out to Jubail to join him. :-) When are you going out? Do you have children? Would be nice to swap info! :-)

Sarah

Hi Ruby
nothing special in jubail, this is industrial city and very small city but there are corneche -fanatir mall. If you need any other information just mail me [Moderated: pls send details in private]

Hmmm.. Jubail..

A very commercial city.. Not much to do.. My first week about the end.. after staying for about a decade in Khobar & Dammam, I find Jubail very boring.. one reason might be that i am away from my family.. They shall be joining me by end or march (God Willing)..

Until then.. It seems that i will have to be wandering like a lone camel in the desert ... (HAHAHA)..

Yaqoob
(Hyderabad - India)