An Introduction

I am Carrol Smith, a professor in the College of Nursing at the University of Illinois at Chicago. I recently returned from a year of work in Rwanda, East Africa. I lived in Byumba and worked at the School of Nursing and Midwifery there.

I am interested in finding Rwandan expats who live in Chicago. There is a director of one of the Rwandan nursing schools here in Chicago. She will be here for the next seven weeks. If we can find some Rwandan expats it might be nice for her to meet with them. Her name is Sister Epiphanie.

You may e-mail me at or call me at 708-476-6754.

:DNice

Dear Anhui,

I recently received your reply to me on the Chicago Blog. Are you from Rwanda? My Rwandan guest, Sister Epiphanie from Rwamagana, is still here but will fly back to Rwanda this weekend (November 2).

Please tell me a little about yourself. I actually live in Oak Park but work in Chicago. Would you have any time to see me and Sister Epiphanie this week if we could arrange it?

I will wait to hear further from you. You may answer at my regular e-mail address if you wish:

Thank you for responding.
Carrol

Oh how I envy you! So close to the Cheesecake Factory I can smell it! Afffffff!!!!!!

I used to live in Naperville.

http://yoursmiles.org/ksmile/flag6/brazil-flag-waving-smile.gif

Matt V. - Manaus, Amazonas, Brasil
Visit my Personal Blog - brazilbs.blogspot.com

You did not give me much of a message. Do you speak any English? Or could someone help you write a message in English? I do not speak Kinyarwanda or French.

Carrol Smith

Carrol,

I am not sure who you are talking to, but I believe my last post was in fluent English as is this one. If you are referring to 'Crazie,' she hasn't left much of a response.

Cheers

http://yoursmiles.org/ksmile/flag6/brazil-flag-waving-smile.gif

Matt V. - Manaus, Amazonas, Brasil
Visit my Personal Blog - brazilbs.blogspot.com

usmc_mv wrote:

Carrol,

I am not sure who you are talking to, but I believe my last post was in fluent English as is this one. If you are referring to 'Crazie,' she hasn't left much of a response.

Sometimes posts are deleted and when someone responds, you don't know what they're talking about.

carrols wrote:

I am Carrol Smith, a professor in the College of Nursing at the University of Illinois at Chicago. I recently returned from a year of work in Rwanda, East Africa. I lived in Byumba and worked at the School of Nursing and Midwifery there.

I am interested in finding Rwandan expats who live in Chicago. There is a director of one of the Rwandan nursing schools here in Chicago. She will be here for the next seven weeks. If we can find some Rwandan expats it might be nice for her to meet with them. Her name is Sister Epiphanie.

You may e-mail me at or call me at 708-476-6754.

Hi Carrol. Sorry to mislead u. I am Crazie from Anhui, China. Currently i am still in China. And I post nice to show my interests but I will be of no help to your guest.