Let's talk in Santiago

Hi!
I know many of you don't speak spanish (or sometimes you're tired of thinking in this confusing lenguage with this even more confusing accent), or maybe you need to speak slower and have questions. Me, on the other hand, want to improve my english, so I was thinking that for those who want to meet new people and/or do something, we could meet. I hope some of you think this is a good idea.
See you around :)

Saludos!

Hi  I would love to meet you once I get to chile in the next few months  do you know any good lawyers to do my residents visa ?
Regards john

Hi John,
When are you moving to Chile? I am moving in February. If you want to contact me you can email me at [Moderated: pls send details in private]

Hi there I would love to keep in contact, just like your pits says, I am trying to learn Spanish !! I will be coming to chile in January or February from Canada. You can email me at [Moderated: pls send details in private] or on here, whatever is easier for you, take care..... Vicky

Hi
Thanks for the message I would love to meet you I will be I chile in February  you can contact me  at [Moderated: pls send details in private]
Regards john look fwd to hearing from you