Transfer of sponsorship with expire iqama

I want to know is there sponsorship transfer possible with 1 month iqama expired bcz my company is failed to renew my iqama becauae of sme must have one saudi in their company?

Salam Brother, once your 2nd sponsor accepted you as they worker and you have all enough support documents from your 1st sponsor saying you already been released it will be easy to your 2nd sponsor to renew it for they will change your sponsorship but that depends on your agreement because expired iqama happened in your side so you either pay the whole damage or you can talk either the EXCO. or the 2nd CO. to have you pay half of it. goodluck.

Asalam o Alykum !!!
Dear i got my all documents including passport, release letter with chamber of commerce and my 2 month old expired iqama and submitted with my new employer. now my new company says as soon as your approval comes we will submit your iqama in jawazat for transfer. I want to know what type of approval they need before transfer, as my new sponsor is counslate.

Now transfer is done electronically. The new potential sponsor sends request to the old sponsor through the online system which the old one has to approve.

Assalaam Alaikum

My Iqama and Visa has been expired as I came for vacation to India, now I am getting offer from other company in Saudi, just wanted to know that whether I will be able to go or not?

Good day to all of you.  I just want to ask if I can go back to my employer even if my Iqama is already expired?  I went on vacation and unfortunately my exit re-entry expired while on vacation.  My sponsor agreed to extend my exit-re-entry visa, thay sent all required documents to me by DHL for stamping by the Saudi Embassy here in my country.  My request for visa extension was rejected because according to the Saudi embassy here in my country my Iqama got expired.My question is can I still go back to Saudi Arabia on the same sponsor even if I have an exit re-entry visa and my Iqama just expired?  Would appreciate any feed back from you guys.

Exit re-entry visa is issued in a way that its expiry doesn't fall after the iqama expiry.

In case your iqama expires during your vacation, your saudi visa has in fact got void. And you can't come back with no visa.

Thanks for your response, but is it still possible for my sponsor to re-hire me and issue a new visa?  Will there be any problems?

Try Your Luck

If my iqama is going to expire on march `2014 and go to india for emergency work and could not able to come back by march `2014, can it possible for me to come to another company if that company gives me a visa.

what will i do if my sponsor doesn't want to give my release paper and my iqama is still with him and he doesn't want to give it back to me and its already expired..hes asking for a big amount of money and i cant provide it..also the extension of king to fix it is until nov.4 only.can somebody help?

krishy250 wrote:

what will i do if my sponsor doesn't want to give my release paper and my iqama is still with him and he doesn't want to give it back to me and its already expired..hes asking for a big amount of money and i cant provide it..also the extension of king to fix it is until nov.4 only.can somebody help?

If your iqama has expired, you don't need anything from your employer. Just go to the Ministry of Labor and ask them for help.

If you have a new job offer in hand, get the demand letter from the new employer and take it along.
If you want to go home on a final exit, ask the ministry for help.