New to Basel!

I'm moving to Basel next week from England so just wanted to say hi to everyone :) I would love to meet new people when I get out there as it's a big move!

hi there, i'm irish and have been living in switzerland for a long time! would be glad to meet up with you -- and any other expats, for that matter! :-) lol good luck with your move!

Hello everybody !!!
I have been living in Basel since January. I'm french and I'm 27 years old. I think it's difficult to have friendship with swiss people, all of my friends in Basel are french. I'm looking for friends, with which I can speak in french or english.. Contact me if you are interested !
Bye

Hey! I've been here for 2 days now and love Basel life so far! Would be really interested in meeting up with people over the next few weeks if anyone is interested :)

Hi,
I am also new to Basel. I have been in here only for one week so far. It is quite difficult to accomodate, once I am not a student anymore, but have a regular job.
I am 27-year old, and if you are free in the evenings/weekends, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Cheers,
Paulina
PS. I would love to continue speaking French! My English is good, and I do not know any German

Hi,
I just moved to Basel, too. I haven't seen much of Basel yet and I'd like to meet some people. So if you like just contact me