Sooo who wnats to be my friend??? please haha :)

Hello everyone,
23 year old girl been working in Moscow as a nany for 11 months now.
Met zero freinds so far, probably because i havnt been out much... because I have no friends haha.
Going crazy and bored out of my brains I need some social interaction without having to do sign language
So at the risk of sounding a bit desparate woukd anyone like to take me under thier wing and be my friend???

suggest you start going to Star Light Cafe mornings & Saturday brunch in the Park next to Metro en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayakovskaya_(Moscow_Metro) maybe ask for Paul Goncharoff  - good guy know s the ropes - been in Russia 25Y +

Okay thanks for the reply :) why wht happens at the starlight cafe?? I only have certain days of unfortunately

Hello missbyrne,

Your post has been moved to the moscow forum.

Thank you for your introduction and hope you'll find lots of friends.

Rouma

hahah I thought it already was in the moscow forum so thank you :D

You can go to shooters bar on thursday - there is an expat party usually. Or just walk in the centre of the city - it is full of foreigners)

Hello, Missbyrne.

I wrote a personal message for you.
Hope for reply :-)

Just got your blog on 2011.11.21. Yes Russia is "heavy" on foreigners especially if your command of the language is basic or even simply imperfect! I am much older than you and I have the "experience" of this country for 37 years; I even became a citizen but deep down I am a citizen of the world born long ago in France (I nearly lived on all continents of our planet and speak many languages). My Russian language is not perfect but it is good enough to pass for a man of the Russian Federation and CIE territories.
If you were not afraid to meet much older than you I would give it a try with YOU - [email protected]
What is your given name an where are comming from? What is your kick?

Hello everyone :)

thanks for all the replies, I wish i had thought about finding a webite like this sooner, it would have been lovely to meet with many of you.

I have recently been offered a new job wich I have accepted and will be starting in february and although it will involve alot of travelling I will be based in London.

Its good to know this network is here though as I definately wont rule out coming back to russia in the future :)

x

every one write to u the place where you go pleas take me with you cos i am here only 7 days ago and i dont no any one i kno only my girlfriend and i have no friend at all :) this is my mail ( [email protected] )thnx

to missbyrne and kimo kimo:
hi guys! just say that my level of English is far from perfect, sorry. I also quite busy and can not provide you with some significant help in finding work and entertainment. but I grew up and lived in Moscow and I know some information about local affairs, and certainly have no problems with the Russian language. So if I'm something useful in this sense, or just want to send me a message - welcome!

we can b friends

Best of luck for ur new Job @missbyrne

Also I am very Interested to be a good frnd of u dear. White me on [email protected]

Good day.

Hello!
If we can be friends, then let them become.
Aleksei

I am also new and looking for friends -). I speak both Russian and English. Pls let me know if you are interested -)

So you still need somebody I'm here for it !

Colombian

hi there, so how is it going?

Ive seen your post on friendship and its quite odd actually,i have experienced the same thing upon arriving to moscow even though im a russian, but its maybe because you dont go out much or the fact that you dont speak the russian language

By the way, where are you from

Hello

I would be really happy to be friends. I live in Moscow too

Yousef

hi,
can we become friend?

I wanna learn russian which you can help in.

Thanks

Channi

Hello Everyone,
Would you please check the date of the original posting when you reply.
This girl has posted her lonelyness in 2011.

God doesn't know where she is now !