Meet up for a beer , coffee

Hi there, are u guys still in Dusseldorf? i`m looking for English speaking friends. I cannot speak any German;-)))). I can speak English and Japanese.

If you guys know other English speaking ppl in Dusseldorf maybe we can meet up for a beer , coffee or sushi ;-))

BTW i`m 30 yrs old and my name is Doina. nice to meet u.

Hallo Doina,
nice to see you here. I am an expat and i can speak comfortable English. If you are interested, let me know.....we can meet up for some coffee....

Thank u :) mailed u

Hello members,

Your message has been introduced in a new thread for more visibility. (It was off-topic on the previous discussion)

Regards

Hi

i live also in D'dorf.

Send me a msg. we can meet 4 a coffee or a wurst:)

Hello doina , I just moved to dusseldorf n will be around for another 2 months.

Hi!
I am new too!
Feel free to get in touch with me.

Emma

that would be nice; please feel free to contact me too

I'm relatively new. Don't know anyone except the family i'm an Au Pair for. Feel free to contact me :)

i will be in dusseldorf in august.
i speak English & Spanish , 29yo.
there would be nice to have beer or coofe with someone that speaks english or spanish, i do not speak german.

Hi, I am in Aachen :-) 27 years old..i can speak Deutsch, English and tagalog :-)

Hi Aachen !

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Armand

dear all, if your are planning to meet again I will join you! chiara

Hi there i ll be visiting Dusseldorf, let me know if there will be any meetings.

also new, also crap at german.

if you ever want to meet up for a beer let me know.

c

Good,  somebody propose a place and a day?

Hi everybody!
I am also new here. I moved to Düsseldorf just a couple of weeks ago, for a new job. Hope to learn German as soon as possible, in the meanwhile english-speaking people are my only chance... ;)
I am traveling quite a lot, but I would love to meet you guys when I am here!
Oh, I was forgetting, I'm from Italy and in the mid-30s.

Sorry I am in the UK till the end of July.
If you'll do it again I'll join you!

ehi ciao! somebody wants to drink something together during the weekend?

i would like to, but i wont be back in duss till 31st. from that date on it would be great!

Hi Mikiduta (Doina) and all members,

I need to learn German and I can help others learn English, French and Romanian.

Thank you for counting on me also!

Wish you a more than pleasant day!

Hi everyone,

There's an amazing beer festival on in benrath, duesseldorf today and tomorrow. I was there yesterday and will be again tonight probably so if you fancy coming let me know!

I'm 22 and from the UK, arrived here 2 days ago and looking to meet new people.

Cathy

hey. Hiii I am Deepak from India. I came here 1 month before and looking for friends, to enjoy sip of beer. I know English and Hindi and practicing German.

Hello everyone, im argentinian, 29yo speaking english & spanish.
iŽm  alone in Solingen working for 3 weeks, and i love to have someone to share a bear o a walk thru the city!
bye

NOT A BEAR !! jajaj please no! iŽm not so hungry.
but a bier would be ok !

hello..would like to make friends..am rose from mauritius...hope to here from y

Hello rose and welcome to Expat.com!

Harmonie.:)

hi Guys,

I am from 2 years in Düsseldorf and from 8 years in germany but new in this forum. I am good at German. Feel free to contact!

-Sravy

Hi Sravy,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hi,

I'm shay,  new to the area just moved from Istanbul but I'm English. I'm looking to meet new people to explore the city and to make new friends.

Shay x

Hi Doina
My name is Mary i moved over from Ireland about a month for a job without a word of German ,so would love to met up with a fellow english speaker . The weekend suits me best as I work long hours
Hope to met up soon
Mary

hi , im klajdi. im from albania im 28 yrs old,i live in belgium, dorina come to belgium  we all speak english there , for more contact me  in my email [email protected]
klajdi

i would like to meet english, so pls contact me in my email   [email protected]
greetings
klajdi

hi , im klajdi  i would like to know  you , pls feel free to contact me , kisses