Anybody out there?!

Hi,

this expat forum seems to be without much "vida", like they say here in Caracas. But I am sure that there are some expatriats out there and would like to propose to meet each other one day (or night) in Caracas!

What about?!

Hi,
I'm not in Caracas sorry! But I'll come back to this forum very soon with some great idea but I'll need the support of someone living out there in Caracas! Because I will not be able to do it for you all!
Be on the look out on top of the forum
Cheers!
Arlette

Any Americanos in here? Im dying to meet some expats in here. People who works in the embassy, dont they get involved in this or something?

@FeeAcer: Sounds good, I'm curios to know more about your idea...

I was just visiting with our family down there for 16 days...but we are back home in Georgia.  We plan to move there (some say we are crazy) for mission work in a couple of years and possibly for my husband to open a Latin American office of his company.

Good luck finding some people to get together!  They are out there!

Joanna

I just moved to Valencia (can be 2 -5 hrs from Caracas depending on traffic) a couple of weeks ago...I am open to meeting up in Caracas over the weekends...I have been pretty bored in Valencia thus far!

Yes, this site in terms of meeting other expats in Caracas has been pretty quiet. I am in Caracas and would be open to a get together.

Hi, maybe you should propose a first Expat.com meeting somewhere in Caracas in two or three weeks ?

Okay fellow expats in Venezuela, can we aim for the 2nd or 3rd week in September? We are leaving town next week and then school starts, so it will be difficult to get away from all the errands. Let me know which area of Caracas works best for you all. I prefer the Chacao municipality because it's safe and easy to navigate via train.