How long it will take time to have a employment visa?

Last june2013 i applied as salesman bound for oman. but now its october 2013 already still no visa. with complete medical cert. appproved for gcc countries. and signed offer letter from the company. The question is why is taking to long to have working visa in oman. even the agency here in the philippines saying must wait .. hoping for seniors in oman can answer this ..

thanks.

If this topic is really important for you, you could have easily gathered all the answers to your queries by now - just by reading through the topics on the same subject right here in the forum.

Hi Sumitran Sir,

I have the same problem with my visa as it was applied 4 to 5 months before. I have read your previous posts about this and those were really helpful. But, my question is... Can employer cancel our offer due to Omanisation ? and if this happens what can we do ?

Ashfaque Hodekar wrote:

Hi Sumitran Sir,

I have the same problem with my visa as it was applied 4 to 5 months before. I have read your previous posts about this and those were really helpful. But, my question is... Can employer cancel our offer due to Omanisation ? and if this happens what can we do ?

Hello Ashfaque Hodekar,

If the 'Labour Clearance' is not given, then yes, the company can technically cancel your offer as they cannot sponsor you. The company won't say so in as many word, but will keep you waiting endlessly - like is the case with so many others I see here in this forum.

Best of luck !

Hi Sumitran Sir,
     Yesterday I got an email from my employer that my employment visa will be ready in three days and I will have to prepared to travel to Oman sometimes next week.
     And still they have not ask me about any attestation. So, my question is " Is attestation is 100% required ? Is it must ? I have to ask my employer ? Or can I travel without attestation ?
     I am not asking directly to employer because I don't want to increase my work.

Your advise will be helpful, pls reply.

Thanks in advance.
Ashfaque

Ashfaque Hodekar wrote:

Hi Sumitran Sir,
     Yesterday I got an email from my employer that my employment visa will be ready in three days and I will have to prepared to travel to Oman sometimes next week.
     And still they have not ask me about any attestation. So, my question is " Is attestation is 100% required ? Is it must ? I have to ask my employer ? Or can I travel without attestation ?
     I am not asking directly to employer because I don't want to increase my work.

Your advise will be helpful, pls reply.

Thanks in advance.
Ashfaque

Hi Ashfaque Hodekar,

If your employer has asked you to get ready "to travel to Oman sometime next week", then get ready !

Attestation can also be done even after you arrive in Oman, though the process is a bit cumbersome, but is possible.

Perhaps, your employer is in a hurry to appoint you and so wants you to join at the earliest.

Suggest you follow what your employer advises you. They're the best ones to guide you on these matters.

Good luck !

Thank you Sir.