Latvia blog

Hi everyone,

I'm writing a blog, that you may (or then again may not) find interesting. Deals with a lot of things about the joys and frustrations of life in Latvia, from a relatively (generally) light-hearted point of view. Go to letterfromlatvia.wordpress.com if that sounds like something you might conceivably not find terribly boring.

I've lived in the Baltics for a couple of years now, so if anyone would like any advice relating to anything about living in Latvia, feel free to send me a message, and hopefully I'll be able to help.

Hi letterfromlatvia,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat.com Team

Awesome - will take a look and a read - you might also find our blog useful - http://lifeinriga.com

Thanks for reading, Grafyte. Like the website as well - really practical and informative. Exactly what's needed, since living here can be a pretty confusing experience. Will add you to my bloglist. How have you been finding the transition from Scotland?

Hey - awesome, thanks.

The transition has been good so far - moved at the height of summer, so i enjoyed having the good weather, and it's been ceautiful to see the transition to autumn, and getting towards winter. Really enjoying having proper seasons as opposed to just rain the whole time in Scotland!

The language barrier has been the biggest issue by far - and it's really just going to take time for me to adjust and learn.