How much time it will take for an offer letter ?

Dear Friends,

Please help providing me an expacted time for an offer letter after a job confirmation.

One month ago I was contacted via email that my CV is shortlisted and the employer wants a Skype interview . I agreed and participated in initial and than a final round interview , Right after my interview I was asked to return a filed application form along with complete documents. I also accepted a fixed gross salary of 6000 SR .

But its been a month know I haven't received any update from the employer . Two days earlier I contacted my Recrutier and he just said that due to some internal processes we are taking some additional time to complete your application and he also said that my profile is still on with a positive note please wait.

I just needed to know how much more time I have to wait for the confirmation or a job offer and what are the internal processes for a job offer only.

Looking forward for your kind response.

Regards
Zohaib Nasir

The delay could be cuz of the HAJJ going on and things like this takes time in this part of the world.... Good Luck !! :)

Salaam Zohaib

Intezaar and Sabr (waiting and waiting) are operative words in the Middle East which go hand in hand.  It's norm to wait for 2/3 months before the paperwork is finalized. Undoubtedly, the Hajj season will affect your application process. When you get called for a medical, you can then expect something to happen.  Until then, just chill - it's not worth stressing over.

Once you arrive, expect to do much more waiting... for everything!

All the best!

TadrusEnglish wrote:

Once you arrive, expect to do much more waiting... for everything!

:one Very True !!

I do agree, would also like to chip in that pursuing your case with the co, without losing patience, for the offer letter and then with the agent, embassy, university etc, all with regular and patient follow up pays in the end. The best part seems that employers too seem to have a good measure of patience as they have seen the process over and over again.

The delay is normal, it took me almost 2 months to get an offer letter from KFU.

Dear All,

Thank you so much for your replies  and advices . I just wanted too know either I am selected or not because after my two interviews I was asked to complete application form and send  all documents which I did . After one day I recived an email in which recruiter provided me the non negotiable salary structure and benefits to take my application further I accepted it .

I haven't receive any email or correspondence saying I am selected so just needed to know the norm process and my status

He also said my application is still on with a positive note just wait for the feedback.

Looking forward for your replies

Did u receive offer letter?

Hello. 2 months after interview?