How to check the status of complaint given in Ministry Of Labour ?

Recently I have given a complaint in MInistry Of Labour (Riyadh) on my company because they were not allowing me to leave saudi arabia (neither exit nor vacation) even my contract was finished.

MOL have given me a piece of paper but I still am unaware of the status of my application.

Any suggestion would be a great help.

Thanks in advance.

cooldudell wrote:

Recently I have given a complaint in MInistry Of Labour (Riyadh) on my company because they were not allowing me to leave saudi arabia (neither exit nor vacation) even my contract was finished.

MOL have given me a piece of paper but I still am unaware of the status of my application.

Any suggestion would be a great help.

Thanks in advance.

take that paper and go to MOL and check the status, they will tell you what has happened.

HRGuru wrote:
cooldudell wrote:

take that paper and go to MOL and check the status, they will tell you what has happened.

Is there any possibility of tracking application status online ?

cooldudell wrote:
HRGuru wrote:
cooldudell wrote:

Unfortunately as of now , no.

HRGuru wrote:
cooldudell wrote:
HRGuru wrote:

Unfortunately as of now , no.

Thanks for the info.

hi friends,
One of my friend who is indian nationality is in love with his collegue who is sudan national.They would like to marry here.Both are muslims,but her father working here not allowing them to join together because of cultural variation.
    Is there any way to register the marriage here without consent of father ,as her eqama in family status.

drbinu2 wrote:

hi friends,
One of my friend who is indian nationality is in love with his collegue who is sudan national.They would like to marry here.Both are muslims,but her father working here not allowing them to join together because of cultural variation.
    Is there any way to register the marriage here without consent of father ,as her eqama in family status.

Difficult, for marriages here the father or in case father dead, brother has to give away the bride. So the option is to try and get her father to agree.