Americans working in Mongolia

I can see there are several opportunities for English speakers to work in Mongolia as volunteers. Is there much chance of finding any position that would at least pay one's way in the country, even if it only allowed a person to break even by the time he went home?
I've worked as a journalist, a writer, and a teacher, a specials needs children's teacher, I have a lot of publishing credits, and on and on, but it seems to me that in order to be of any use to the country, a person would have to already be fluent in the Mongolian language.
   I'd really like to spend at least a year working in the country, in the most rugged areas, but it is clear that it is going to be a very,very, expensive year. The air fare alone...so it goes.

Absolutely. There is a growing demand for English teachers, and there are full-time positions that would allow you to live at a comfortable level.

If you are a native english speaker u really dont have to be fluent in mongolian to teach here any subject in english. U dont need to learn mongolian language at all.

When r u coming to Mongolia? my email is [email protected]

write to me if you need an info.

boldoo.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum: Post your advert in the Rooms for rent in Mongolia section.]