Where can I buy large sizes in Dalian?

Hi

I am trying to buy a coat/jacket in Dalian.  In the UK I am XL/XXL.  I have tried various items on here which are labelled XXL but they are much too small, any suggestions as to where I might be able to buy European size clothes.

You'd better go to Dacaishi or Erqi Sqaure to search some small booth which sells some reserved clothes exported to Europe. I think you'd better to ask a favour from some local people.

I'm Joseph in High-Tech Zone. You may call me at 13998537918. Maybe I can accompany you to be there sometime.

Hi Joseph

I read your message today at work and as soon as I had finished I dashed to Erqi Square to find a coat.  I found one within 15 minutes of arriving.  I would like to thank you very much for your advice and really appreciate your time.

Thank you
Darren

Hi, Darren. You're welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay in Dalian.
I'm running a language school in High-Tech Zone and we're probably involving the same business. If you had some time, you're welcomed to be my school. Cheers.

Hi Joseph

Thanks for the invite.  I am indeed in the same business and we should arrange a time to meet up so that I could visit your school.  If you give me your email address I will contact you.

Regards

Darren

Thank you for your reply. My Email Address is [email protected]. I'm looking forward to meeting you sometime. Cheers.