Places to visit in Palestine

Hi,

For the ones living in Palestine, what would you suggest to discover the country?

When you have friends or family visiting you, where do you go with them? What are the must-see places in Palestine, the tourist sites?

How to visit the country in an original way? Any unusual or unknown place to recommend?

What would you suggest for a couple of days of for a week of holidays in Palestine?

Thank you in advance for participating. ;)

Julie

Hello,
Palestine can be reached by either the bridges through Jordan, or by Egypt but to Gaza only. The airport is not recommended since they could think you are a supporter and make your trip difficult once you arrive.
I suggest to have a road trip, while reserving an hotel in Ramallah let say or Bethlehem.
I also suggest to visit the both sides, such as Ramallah & alBireh, Jericho, Nablus, Bethlehem, Hebron and Betehelhem, and visiting Haifa Akka Yafa. I recommenced mostly the nature, and historic center of the cities, people, markets..
for more information please "visit this week in Palestine" magazine website, it could be useful for you.
Regards,
Ayman

Hi Ayman,

Thank you for your contribution :)

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Am looking for a places in Palestine to spend a great time with great ones they like to live