New in Alicante

I just moved to Alicante to study, and would really like to make some new friends to hang out with!

Hi Jennadyer5,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Maybe you can give us a longer introduction?

Thank you,
All the best,
Christine

Hi Jenn,

I am Math, I also live in Alicante, I arrived few months ago but still dont know many people.
I am French and I used to live in Uk and NZ...
If you want to have a drink just let me know, we can talk English, Spanish or even French jajaja... I live in the centre of Alicante...
Send me a private message, I will give youi my details.

Cheers
Math

Wow another American!  I am always so excited to run into Americans here on the Costa Blanca.  Are you planning on staying longterm in Alicante?
I live in Calp/Altea.
Nikane

FAcebook me - facebook.com/mattie.dunn.54

Hi jenny.
If you want to meet up,that would be great,im bored stiff now.everybody seem so busy making money n dont have time to meet with people like us.now i know how it feel without friends.

/hii everyone.. i'll move to alicante in a couple of days and i will be living in San Juan.. i work as a babysitter here and i have so much free time so i would really like to hang out as well.. so maybe we can arrange something

Hi Nikane,

Can you tell us a little more than a single dot please :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

anakrantau wrote:

Hi jenny.
If you want to meet up,that would be great,im bored stiff now.everybody seem so busy making money n dont have time to meet with people like us.now i know how it feel without friends.

I have plenty of time and live down town alicante. Let's drink a beer.

I live just up the road in Campello , teaching English and getting a little bored also.

message me on facebook if you like.

facebook.com/chris.hays.925?ref=tn_tnmn

Hola!

Im living in Ontinyent, Valencia and I am here as au pair. I started 2 weeks ago and would live to make some friends to. I have my own car, so when I am off I can go whenever i want. I love horse riding, music, shopping, going out, hiking, animals and doing sports.
I am 27 years old and from holland. i can speak Dutch and english and just started with Spanish classes.

Hope to hear from you!

Sandra