How we can find a person when we only knows his name and telephone no.

Dear all,

Well.........Is it possible to find out a person who is living is living in Switzerland.????

If it is possible then please help me to find my one of the best friend.

I am looking for my one best friend Mr. Naveed Akhtar (Bobby). He is a christian guy and living in Switzerland. His old numbers in switzerland are (Moderated: please avoid putting phone number on the forum). can you please help me to trace this guy as it is a matter of friendship. Thanks & Regards

I know a person with that name but I'd like to make sure he is indeed the one you're looking for and you two are indeed friends. Pls can you PM me a few more details (what is his profession, which company does he work for, who are you, how do you know him)? If I feel he is the one, I will contact him to ensure he knows you and wants to be contacted.

If he is the one you're looking for, I can tell you that I know him bcos we've dealt with each other for business.

Thanks for your kind reply. Mr. Naveed Akhtar surname (Bobby). I meet him in South Africa in 1994. He belongs to city Gujrat in Pakistan. His elder brother is also the national of Switzerland.  We live together in Switzerland from 1994 to 1995. Then he went to Switzerland and i went to Holland. From Holland i came back to Pakistan and he stayed in Switzerland. He is a christian guy. He is tall around 5 feet 10 inches, Asian color. He smokes and drink as well. He call me Qasim Foji. Can you try both numbers (Moderated:Hidden for privacy) and find him. I am really missing him. He is like my brother.

I will be very oblige, if you can trace him out. I can feel that you have a kind heart and that's why you replied to me. Otherwise now a days people don't take any pain for other people works.

God bless you for your kindness.
Regards
Ejaz Ahmed Khan (Qasim Foji) from Pakistan

Hi ejaz,

If this person is your friend (you lived 1 year with this person), ask to the other person with who you had contact in the past. Asking other comon friend is the easiest way.

to find a person in Switzerland (name or phone number), you can use this link:

http://tel.search.ch/

you have to know:

In switzerland you can choose to not be see in a phone directory. Then when you will be anonymous, nobody can find you with your phone number.

If this person is a foreigner and live with another person, you have to be sure that the phone number is on the name of the right person. Anybody can organise a phone number for another person. But the name in the phone directory is always the name of the person which is responsable of this number, and not the user of the phone number.

You have to use the official name of the person. Every person which registered a phone number have to show his/her ID or passeport.

... your friend is not registered.

@Ejaz943: Unfortunately the Naveed that I know hasn't replied to my message. This means either he is not the person you're looking for and doesn't know you, or he is on leave. I presume the former, but in case he replies positively at a later time, I would let you know. I'm sorry for having no better news at this time!

look up on local.ch

i want to find The owner of a photo really,please help me to find him because sombebody missuse his photo and information on skype. but i Think his tel no. is [Moderated: for Security reasons] and his name is Adams.

Hi sedi,

Welcome to expat-blog!

I suggest you to post an advert in the Classified in Switzerland, Looking for/ Missing people. This might be helpful.

Thank you,

David.

good day everyone..im looking for mr.anthony peter sullivan born january 23,1945 i just want to know what happen to him because it seems 3years from now we lost our communication..i just want to know what happen to him..cause im so worried of him.. if u know him please contact me this #..09294767940..thank you

Hi pakdat,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

You can post an advert in the Missing people in Switzerland section please :)

Really hope you get some feedback soon !

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat.com Team