Looking for a Spanish Teacher position at an elementary school.

Hi all,
Excited to be on the site and share with you and read all about your expectations/desires. I have been to Andros three times in the last 4 years (the last time I spent one night in New Providence). I have fallen in love with the place, the people and the children. I am amazed at how they can operate with so little and are so willing to do so and learn. I would like to be a part of their educational growth. I am licensed in the U.S. to teach Spanish but speak French fluently since college (study abroad). My native language is English. I have applied through the EXPATBLOG to teach Spanish in 2013-2014 and hope to get some responses. I'm not expecting a huge need on the out islands like Andros but I would definitely consider working on the main island. I would love to hear from any of you and your progress in your own journeys!
Denise
Glenwood Springs, CO
USA

Hi Denise,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I suggest you post your resume in the Teaching jobs in the Bahamas section please as it might help :)

Best of luck !

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat.com Team

Thank you Maximilien!
I am working on a condensed resume for that site now. I appreciate the feedback.
Peace.
Denise

I think you doing some super choice! I been working in many countries and the Bahamas really makes the top! if you like the Hot weather! All the Best!

If i can help with something let me know :)

Thank you candinhoss...I will...especially as I get further along.
Denise