Looking for an tutor for my kid

Hi I am looking for an tutor for my kid who is year 6 at the British school here in delhi. I know there is a huge market for a uk tutor at the moment.
respond if you re interested.
Regards Shailaja

Hi Shailaja,

for more visibility and responses, a new topic has been created with your post on the New Delhi forum. ;)

All the best,
Christine
Expat.com team

hi, This is Qais from Delhi, I am a science post grad from delhi.
presently working in a US based company.

I can teach your kid, if u r interested then please feel free to contact me on 9717240128.

Describe your Location or you have to send your kid to our place for tuitions.

Hi Shailaja,

I have got UK and US accent based training from industry. I am interested to teach your kid. Please let me know the salary and date and time to start this.

thanks,
vijay

Hi vijay,

Maybe you can introduce yourself with a few words pls :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Dear Shailaja,

I am a post graduate in English and work in an extremely reputed school at Chanakyapuri.I teach English at the secondary as well as the senior secondary level.

In case you are comfortable sending your child to Gurgaon, on the Golf Course Road, where I live, I would be happy to come to an arrangement.

Sreelekha

Hi Sreelekha,

I suggest you post your resume in the Teaching jobs in New Delhi section please as it might be helpful if you are looking for a teaching job

Best of luck

Thank you

Maximilien

hey there,,
I am have been teaching for a while now(7 years to be specific)..I am currently teaching a Korean couple.. money is not the biggest of concerns for me..I teach because I love teaching..I am a software engineer at a leading software company of the country.thus teaching is mainly recreational although not free...reach out to me if interested.
thanx