Moving to slovenia to study ... can anyone answer my questions !!

hello ,
       my name is ashley and im considering moving to slovenia /ljubljana and i didn't find enough infos about it so i would like to ask you about it
i would like to know about :

1 -  education & living costs ( english literature to be specific ..how much it would cost me to study there also how much it's going to cost me if i buy a house or just to rent one ).

2 - medical insurance ( should i get one b4 i get there or after im go there ).

3 - visa and papers that i should apply for .

4 - if i wanted to work or find a job to support my self what kind of papers i need .

thanks you all in advance .

Really?? English literature in Slovenia??? Why would you do something like that?? Wouldn't you rather go study English in UK, then at least you diploma would have some value. In Slovenia you don't have universities where you can study in English. I have Slovenian university diploma and when I applied abroad I had big disadvantage towards. And are you sure that your diploma will be recognised in Egipt later on?

If you have money to study abroad then maybe you should consider some other university where you can study in English language. There are quite few in Europe if you don't want to go to UK but you definitely have no such thing in Slovenia. We don't even have an international high school. The only thig in English would be possibility to do IB hight school international mature on few schools in Slo (but you don't need that)Slovenia is very small, only about 2 million inhabitants which is practically the same number of people that leave in Vienna only so we don't have such international scene yet.
My daughter also finished this year and we did not want her to study back home just because it is so hard to get good employment with Slovenian diploma outside of Slovenia. But I must say, that is really not fair because our education system is really very good!!! It's just that our universities don't have such great reputation because people just don't know them. I do hope this will change soon!!!

Thanks for ur reply i considerd slovenia 'cuz i dont have enough money to study in my country and i do want to have a diploma so i thought it would be nice if i got a chance to study any where else where with less money

As far as I heard, Scotland has no fees at all and they have quite good universities there, especially it makes sense if you want to study English!! Slovenia is really nice country, I wish you could see it and it would be great if you will get a space I was just a bit worried if you don't speak language that you might have a bit of a problem since there are no international universities in Slo. I wish you all the luck and try to look for some scholarships. In UK and Scotland you could definitely get a scholarship. Try to look at UCAS webiste and at the studentfinance.direct.gov.uk/portal/page?_pageid=153,4680119&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL.
Plane tickets to UK are also quite cheap so I guess this could work out well for you too.
Good luck and I hope I did not scare you away, I was just trying to give you something to consider so that you know how to decide.

hi ,

No you didn't scare me away you're so helpful and so sweet you're an angel to me , i would love to thank you alot about everything you said it's really nice of you i wish if i can thank you enough .. i'm going to consider Scotland thank you again for everything