Is there a Weigh Less or Weight Watchers Group in Mauritius?

Hi There,

Would just like to know if there is either a Weight Watchers or Weigh Less group in Mauritius? Thanks in advance.

Hi Yelles.

Weigh Less group in Port-Louis :
Ph number : 2110970

They have other branches around the island but I'm not sure where.

Give them a call for more info.

Cheers :)

Sorry, but what do these groups do?

conface wrote:

Sorry, but what do these groups do?

Conface this group helps you shed weight by teaching you how to eat properly and lead a healthy lifestyle(and not go on diet till you drop dead!).

Yelles, they are in QB as well. Should be at the Mauritius Alliance of Women building on the main road opposite the QB police station.

Number: 583 0185.

They meet in QB on Mondays at 9H (am) tuesdays and thursdays at 16h45. I have a couple of friends who are following the program and if you stick to what you're taught it works. They have lost a lot of weight and improved their lifestyle. Some have shed so much as 20kgs in a few months!

I guess it's worth a try.

If anyone knows about a weigh more program, I would be much obliged if they could share the info! :)

Thanks alisa, i do hv some extra kgs to shed...hope there is one for gentlemen...lol :)

conface wrote:

Thanks alisa, i do hv some extra kgs to shed...hope there is one for gentlemen...lol :)

Conface the above one if for gentlemen as well.Give them a call; they will surely help you :)

J'ai au moins 20kgs à perdre

In English please ?