How can someone go to bahrain as a tourist?

Hi, One of my friend would like to travel to Bahrain as tourist. So please someone help me with info, what things are required to get a tourist visa? and does Bahrain give visa on arrival? As like Dubai?

Please help me with some info.

Thank you

I believe if you have an Iqama in Saudi Arabia, you can get a visit visa for maximum 2 weeks on the causeway

What if someone who dosent belong to saudi wanna go there? As i have my IQAMA and planning to visit, but also wanna invite my friend there.

suribhai wrote:

What if someone who dosent belong to saudi wanna go there? As i have my IQAMA and planning to visit, but also wanna invite my friend there.

Since you have an iqama you will get visa, similarly if the other person who is coming there is of a nationality  that can get visa on arrival , yes they can if not a visa has to be secured previously.

Should just have to fill in the form and pay the 5 Dinars or give them 50 Riyals.

Go to Abu Dhabi it's cheaper all round, especially the hotels and Taxis

@HRGuru, Thanks a lot, @mrthoth, Thanks you, will decide this night where to go. Coz also considering no ppl who joins in a trip. Bahrain, Dubai or Abu dhabi

Hi,
I am also interested to visit but waiting to get IQAMA ...
My doubt is do we need passport for this or just IQAMA can do?
My passport is with my office?

You need passport, iqama and exit reentry permit from your company. Single exit reentry is 200SAR, multiple valid for 6 months is 500SAR.