Presentation of members in Brisbane

Hello and welcome on Expat.com!

We invite the new members in Brisbane and surroundings to present themselves in this discussion :)

Are you living here since some time or did you just arrive?

What are you doing in Brisbane? What are your interests in life, do you have hobbies?

Thanks for your presentation and see you soon on expat-blog!

Hi .. just jooined the site to chat with ex pats living here in Brisbane.. used to belong to another site but it closed down. It was very interesting to chat to other people about various topics and share our views... hope to meet some ex pats to chat with on this site.

Hello Stumps, welcome to Expat.com :)
What brought you to Brisbane? How did you make your decision?
If you want to get in touch with other expatriates, you might want to check out the Network of British expatriates in Brisbane.
Hope this helps :)
Have a nice day further
arlette

Hi!!! Am an expat Italian living in Brisbane!!!

Hello

I'm new on the site and would like to discover australia and Brisbane, may be to live over there later ?

Hi albalkar, welcome on Expat-blog! :)

Do not hesitate to have a look around. ;)

All the best,
Christine

Hello everybody!

I'm 24 and I arrived in Brisbane 6 months ago, I'm working here as an environmental scientist. I enjoy outdoors activities and especially rockclimbing. I like discovering new places and traveling around.

See you soon in Brisbane! :)

I'm hoping to be an ex-pat and living in Brisbane, does that still count? :)

I've lived here my entire life and love Australia to pieces. I hope you are liking it!

I wish Expat.com team would offer this kind of opportunity to kuala lumpur forum

Okay, another new member here and globe trotter

Hi everybody!

I arrived in Brisbane a year ago, was in Melbourne for a year and moved because of the weather. Currently study Business/Law with QUT. Live in North Brisbane :D

Hi,

I am a Kuala Lumpurian from Malaysia. I've been a PR of Australia for 15 years but only lived in Australia some of the time.I'm married to an Australian who's thoroughly Malaysianised and he's lived and worked in Malaysia for close to 20 years. We moved to Brisbane for the first time together with our daughter in 2010. We live on the North side of Brisbane. My husband works in the IT industry and I'm currently working on my PhD. Would love to network with fellow Malaysians:)

Anyone near the CBD who wants to hook up with a new culture inbox me.

Hello $h0jA

Just for info, the thread on which you are participating is inactive since octobre 2013. Hope you get some responses though  :top:

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

I take my chances  ;)