I need your help by answering me some question..its very important

Hi everyone....I am greek and i have bussiness management diploma and my husband is lebanese but he has a greek residence and he has a master degree in pharmacy from Ukrain.We want to live and work in switzerland,we know english and frensh...I want to know how can we find work in switzerland and how to make equivalence if needed????and can we find work while making our equivalence???what is the best place for us in switzerland?what is the cost of renting a house per month for us (1bedroom,1kitchen,1livingroom)...

Hi aliatawbe,

I suggest you to read the following articles where you might get some useful hints:

Find a job in Switzerland

The labor market in Switzerland

I invite you to read the following article where you might find some more hints about accommodation:

Find an apartment in Switzerland

I suggest you to read some topic on the Cost of living in Switzerland forum, this might help getting more information.

Regards, :)

David.

thanks David for ur reply...do u think that if i send my cv they wilk respond easily?i will move to switzerland at febraury ,so can you tell me when i will begin to send my cv to companies at switzerland since i will move there at febraury???