Find a long term rental in swakopmund

Hi,

We are a french family, looking for a long term rental (three years) in swakopmund.
we need 3 bedrooms, and a garden at least.
does anybody knows what can i do to find something: contact of an estate for example...
Thank you!

Hi anne gaelle! Try the Namibia classifieds > accommodation section.

Good luck!

Hello Anne,

I wonder did you find accommodation in Swakop? We are considering moving in Dec 2013 and are beginning to think about finding accommodation; we would need 3 or 4 bedrooms, garage, garden. Any support or help would be gratefully received.

Kind regards.

Dear Anne

I would also be interested in what schools you used and any insights into obtaining work and residence permits. Our children are still at Prep school.

Thanks.

Dear Helene,

I'm now away from Swakop but we've spent the last three years there, and i would be glad to help you. Maybe you can inbox me with all your questions, so i can directly give you some contact numbers...and advise if you need some.
Regards

hello maybe someone could help us too ...
we are a family living in switzerland , hoping to immigrate to namibia an a farm or smallholding or anything close like that ...
we want to be selfemplyed just like we were in capetown area.
we will take our dogs along with us , we are looking to rent the accomidation for a very long time :) My husband is now working as a chemistric technician in switzerland and wants to continue working in namibia , are there any good chances ??

we want to immigrate as soon as possible .
does anyone have  good tips or information??

we would be happy for any help:):):):):)

please contact us :)

Hi Kushelangel

My husband (Dutch) and I (SA) visited the Namibian Embassy last week to have copies of our diplomas certified. We are also wishing to emigrate from Europe to Namibia. People at the Embassy were very friendly and helpful, like you wouldn't believe! The impression that we got, is that anyone who wants to and can contribute to Namibia, is very welcome. There is a shortage of health professionals and educational professionals. And apparently, there are many business opportunities too. If you have good qualifications, they'll do everything they can to help you with the emigration. The first step is to fill out an application at the Namibian Qualifications Authority (NQA) to evaluate your diplomas/degrees. I could imagine, but am not sure though, that if you write a good business plan, it would also be possible to apply for visa if you want to be self-employed. Good luck!